Summer is just around the corner, and we're ready to rumble.
The OpenOcean Helsinki and London teams will attend various spring and summer events around Europe. We're on a mission to unite with entrepreneurs, professionals, and fellow investors to exchange and discuss new ideas and dive into exciting business opportunities – on and off the stage.
Here's a quick overview of the Spring/Summer 2023 events we'll be attending:
- Podim (Maribor, Slovenia), 15-17 May – Meet Oscar Löfqvist
- The Business of Open Source (London, UK), 16 May – Sam Hields leading the panel
- Finnish Venture Capital Association's webinar on efficient AML processes, 17 May – Taneli Nissi on the panel
- Latitude59 (Tallinn, Estonia), 24-26 May – Meet Tony Nysten
- Arctic15 (Helsinki, Finland), 1-2 June – Connect with Oscar Löfqvist and watch Tom Henriksson interviewing Lisa Edgar on the stage
- Saastr (London, UK), 6-7 June (London, UK) – Network with OpenOcean's London team
- SuperVenture (Berlin, Germany), 5-7 June – Meet Tom Henriksson and Ekaterina Almasque
Whether you're attending one event or several, we look forward to meeting you. If you wish to connect with the OpenOcean team members during the event, we invite you to connect with them directly via LinkedIn.